XUBUNTU

Saturday, October 14, 2006

October is here Ubuntu Edgy should be out soon!

Well I have been using Ubuntu for a few months now and have no intentions on switching to anything else, it does everything I want .. granted there was a little tinkering to do -- but I guess that is all part of the fun hehe.

Anyways my one problem with Xubuntu, is when you are switching console to console or from X to console.. I do not know if it is only me that this happens to but the screen freezes up for a few seconds.. it just goes black and does not come back on for about a minute...


So yeah I hope they fix this problem in Edgy.. unless of course its something to do with my video card, which may be the case, I am not blaming anyone.. it is not really a problem simply a nuissance... because sometimes it does it, other times it switches perfectly...

Any who,,, EDGY ! :d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home